Explore this year’s theme
Sub theme 1: diverse People
This sub theme focused on putting people first. We encourage submissions which foreground the perspectives of everyone involved in the learning and teaching process in tertiary education.
- learning designers
- academic developers
- digital technologists
- iwi and other first nations people.
Sub theme 2: deeper Partnerships
Through partnerships we reaffirm our relationships, alliances, collaborations and connections with each other. Partnerships could be
- Between people in different roles
- Across disciplines and departments within an institution
- Between internal and external stakeholders
- Across institutions
- Between pedagogy and research
- Within the community
We encourage submission which explore partnerships which enhance digital pedagogy, success for all learners, or taking care of our collective wellbeing.
Sub theme 3: digital Pedagogy
In this theme we draw on the perspective of digital where the dichotomies between ‘face-to-face’ and ‘online’, ‘natural’ and ‘artificial, ‘human’ and ‘non-human’, ‘pedagogical’ and ‘technological’ are viewed as inseparable from each other.
Submissions which examine the complexity of learning and teaching in a digital world are encouraged. These could include
- online, blended, hybrid and hyflex pedagogies,
- AR, AI, VR, MR for learning and teaching
- critical insights into the role of digital technologies in tertiary education
- the relationship between people and technology