Call for Reviewers
The intellectual strength of ASCILITE conferences derives in part from the rigour of our peer review process. Each submission will be reviewed by a minimum of two reviewers. We are inviting a large number of volunteers for this important work.
Register to be a reviewer
To sign up to be an ASCILITE reviewer, register yourself in the ASCILITE OJS system. Once signed up please add your Reviewing Interests and include ASCILITE23 in your list.
If you are already registered on the system please log in and update your Interests to include ASCILITE23.
Benefits for Reviewing for ASCILITE 23
- Gain visibility for yourself and your institution and be acknowledged on the conference website
- Gives you an opportunity to be proactive in the ASCILITE 2022 program planning process
- Give back to your professional community
- Learn about new and emerging work
- You do not need to commit to attend the conference to sign up as a reviewer
- Expertise and professional experience in innovation, practice and research of educational technologies in tertiary education
- Previous experience revising proposals for related academic conferences or publications preferred
- Commitment to complete an online review of all assigned submissions (typically 2 to 4 submissions) by mid August
- Conflicts of interest with allocated papers need to be advised as soon as possible after paper allocation
ASCLITE is hosted by the University of Canterbury and the Digital Education Futures Lab.